IT ERA, S.A. DE C.V.
With address to hear and receive notifications at José Luis Lagrange No. 103 Col. Los Morales Polanco C.P. 11510, in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, in order to guarantee privacy and the legitimate and informed treatment of your Personal Data, makes the following notice available to you Of privacy:
For the purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the “LFPDP”) and other applicable legislation, the Holder states (i) that this Notice has been made known to him by the Responsible, (ii) having read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth in this Notice, for which reason you give your consent regarding the processing of your personal data, acts will be carried out that constitute the express consent of the owner and (iii) that you grant your consent for IT ERA or its Managers to make transfers and / or referrals of personal data in terms of the section called “Transfers” of this Notice.
The Treatment of Personal Data has as its primary purpose:
A. Provide the required services and products
B. Inform about new products or services that are related to what was contracted or acquired by the Client
C. Comply with the obligations contracted with our clients
D. Inform about changes to our products or services, evaluate the quality of the service, and publicity in general, offered by or related to IT ERA.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The concept “Personal Data” in this Notice refers to all personal information that can be used to identify you, which will be the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home, office or work phone, cell phone
- Company where you work
IT ERA informs you that, in the event of collecting financial and patrimonial data, such as Credit Card Data, they do not require express consent to be used. The foregoing, in accordance with articles 8, 10 and 37 of the Law.
IT ERA may transfer your Personal Data to third parties related commercially or contractually with IT ERA, as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this privacy notice. IT ERA may also transfer your Personal Data in the specific cases provided by law.
Therefore, IT ERA may transfer your Personal Data to the following entities:
- The national and international affiliated and subsidiary companies of IT ERA.
- Third party service providers to comply with the legal obligations acquired by IT ERA.
- Business partners with whom IT ERA, carry out agreements or contracts focused on the development of new products and / or services.
- Third parties requesting employment references from former IT ERA employees.
- Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including, the merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
- Other transmissions provided for in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
Third parties and entities receiving Personal Data, assume the same obligations and / or responsibilities as IT ERA, in accordance with what is described in this Privacy Notice. IT ERA will ensure that said third parties maintain adequate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your Personal Data, as well as that said third parties use your Personal Data solely and exclusively for the purposes for which they were hired and in accordance with the present Privacy Notice and with the Law.
IT ERA informs the owner of the Personal Data that they may exercise at any time the Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition (ARCO rights) to the processing of their Personal Data, as well as revoke their consent, through the presentation of a written request at the address of IT ERA, or by email: email@example.com
To facilitate access to ARCO rights, they are described below:
- Access: you may request to be informed what type of Personal Data is being processed by IT ERA.
- Rectification: you can request to correct or complete the Personal Data that are incorrect or incomplete and that are held by IT ERA. As the owner of your Personal Data, you will be responsible for informing IT ERA when a change or correction should be made to your Personal Data.
- Cancellation: you can request that the Personal Data be canceled, you can do it personally or through your legal representative, duly accredited. There are cases in which Personal Data cannot be canceled by provision of law.
- Opposition: you can oppose the use that you are giving your Personal Data, you can do it personally or through your legal representative, duly accredited.
The request to exercise your ARCO rights must contain the following information:
- The full name of the owner of the Personal Data.
- The address and other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The valid documents that prove your identity (simple copy in printed or electronic format of your voter ID, passport or Visa) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Holder (simple copy in printed or electronic format of the letter Simple power of attorney with autograph signature of the Holder, the representative and their corresponding valid official identifications – voter ID, passport or Visa);
- The clear and precise description of the data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the ARCO Rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the Personal Data.
In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the Holder must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports his request.
In order to comply with the obligation of access to your personal data, prior accreditation of the identity of the owner or personality of the representative will be made; making the information available on site at the address of the Responsible. Another means may be agreed between the Owner and the Responsible, provided that the requested information allows it.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, as well as request the applicable formats, the Holder may send the respective request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , or in writing to the following address: José Luis Lagrange No. 103, 9th floor, Colonia los Morales Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo CP Delegation 11510. The owner will describe the Personal Data to which he refers and the Right he seeks to exercise.
In the event that the information provided in your application is erroneous or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, we may request, within five business days after receipt of the request, to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. The Holder will have ten business days to meet the request, counted from the day after it has been received.
If no response is provided within said period, the corresponding request will be deemed not submitted.
IT ERA will respond to the Holder within a maximum period of twenty business days, counted from the date the request was received, so that, if appropriate, make it effective within fifteen business days after the response is communicated. . In all cases, the answer will be given by the same means by which you have submitted your request or, where appropriate, by any other means agreed with the Holder. The aforementioned terms may be extended in terms of the LFPDP.
LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Responsible and / or their Managers will keep the personal data of the Holder for as long as necessary to process their requests for information, products and / or services, as well as to maintain accounting, financial and audit records in terms of the LFPDP and of current commercial, fiscal and administrative legislation.
The personal data collected will be protected by appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the LFPDP and other applicable legislation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IT ERA does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have access to the physical or logical systems of the Holders or the Responsible Party or to the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, IT ERA will not be liable in any way for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
You can also limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance with the following:
- Register in the Public Registry to avoid Publicity by the Federal Consumer Attorney. For more information regarding this option, you can contact PROFECO directly by entering the following link: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx or by calling from Mexico, Guadalajara and Monterrey at 96 28 00 00 and from rest of the Mexican Republic at 01 800 962 8000.
- You can also register at the following link, in the section: “consumers – register your telephone number” by entering the requested data.
- Request IT ERA, your registration to the “Exclusion List”, in order not to receive information about our products and services.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
IT ERA reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice as it deems appropriate. Therefore, it is important that you periodically check if the updated version of the Privacy Notice has been uploaded to the page and check if it has any relevant changes, which will be available to you on the website www.iteraprocess.com in the” Privacy Notice “section.
Therefore IT ERA is not responsible for the modifications that you are unaware of due to the non-periodic review of the same.
IT ERA recognizes that the site www.iteraprocess.com may be faulty, so in case If any of them appear on this site, you must send an email to the following address: email@example.com
If the Holder considers that his Right to Protection of Personal Data has been subject to an improper treatment or contrary to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, he may file a complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), for more information:
A. Call the free telephone service Tel INAI 01 800 835 43 24. The opening hours are from 09:00 to 18:00, Monday to Thursday and Friday from 09:00 to 15 : 00 hours from the center of the country;
B. You can also go to the address located at Insurgentes Sur No. 3211 Col. Insurgentes Cuicuilco, Delegación Coyoacán, C.P. 04530; or
C. Visit the following link: http://www.ifai.org.mx
Last update of this notice July 2018.