IT ERA, S.A. DE C.V. with address to hear and receive notifications at José Luis Lagrange No. 103, Piso 3-A1, Col. Los Morales Polanco C.P. 11510, in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and its Regulations, in order to guarantee privacy and the legitimate and informed treatment of your Personal Data, makes the following Notice available to you of Privacy:
1. Consent of the Owner
For the purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the LFPDP) and others applicable legislation, the Holder declares (i) that this Notice has been made known to him by the Responsible Party, (ii) having read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth in this Notice, for which he grants his consent regarding the treatment of his personal data, acts will be carried out that constitute the express consent of the Holder and (iii) that he grants his consent so that IT ERA or its Managers make transfers and/or referrals of personal data in terms of the section called “Transfers” of this Notice.
The Processing of Personal Data has as its primary purpose:
A. Provide the required services and products
B. Inform about new products or services that are related to what was contracted or acquired by the Client
C. Comply with the obligations contracted with our clients
D. Report changes to our products or services, evaluate the quality of the service, and publicity in general, offered by or related to IT ERA.
3. Personal data that is collected
The concept “Personal Data” in this Notice refers to all personal information that can be used to identify you, which will be the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home, office or work phone, cell phone
- Company where you work
IT ERA informs you that, in case of collect financial and patrimonial data, such as Credit Card Data, do not require express consent to be used. The foregoing, in accordance with articles 8, 10 and 37 of the Law.
IT ERA may transfer your Personal Data to third parties commercially or contractually related to IT ERA, as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this privacy notice. IT ERA may also transfer your Personal Data in the specific cases provided by law.
For the above IT ERA may transfer your Personal Data to the following entities:
- Affiliated companies and subsidiaries of IT ERA national and international.
- Third-party service providers for compliance with legal obligations acquired by IT WAS.
- Business partners with whom IT ERA, carry out agreements or contracts focused on the development of new products and/or services.
- Third parties requesting employment references from former employees IT WAS.
- Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
- Other transmissions provided for in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
Third parties and entities receiving Personal Data assume the same obligations and/or responsibilities as IT ERA, in accordance with what is described in this Privacy Notice. IT ERA will ensure that such third parties maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your Personal Data, as well as for said third parties to use your Personal Data solely and exclusively for the purposes for which they were hired and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the Law.
5. ARCO Rights
IT ERA informs the Data Owner Personal who may exercise at any time the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and/or Opposition (ARCO) to the processing of their Personal Data, as well as revoke their consent, by submitting a written request at the address of IT ERA, or via email: email@example.com
To facilitate access to ARCO rights, they are described below:
- Access: you may request to be informed what type of Personal Data is being processed by IT ERA.
- Rectification: you can request to correct or complete the Personal Data that is incorrect or incomplete and that is in the possession of IT ERA. You, as the Holder of your Personal Data, will have the responsibility of informing IT ERA when a change or correction must be made to your Personal Data.
- Cancellation: you can request that Personal Data be canceled, you can do it personally or through your legal representative, duly accredited. There are cases in which Personal Data cannot be canceled by law.
- Opposition: you can oppose the use that you are giving your Personal Data, you can do it personally or through your legal representative, duly accredited.
The request to exercise your ARCO rights must contain the following information:
- The full name of the Personal Data Holder.
- The address and other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The current documents that prove your identity (simple copy in printed or electronic format of your voter ID, passport or Visa) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Holder ( simple copy in printed or electronic format of the simple power of attorney with autograph signature of the Holder, the agent and their corresponding valid official identifications – voter card, passport or Visa);
- The clear and precise description of the data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the ARCO Rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of Personal Data.
In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the Owner must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports their request.
To comply with the obligation of access to your personal data, it will be done after proof of the identity of the Owner or personality of the representative; making the information available on site at the address of the Responsible. Other means may be agreed between the Holder and the Responsible Party provided that the information requested so allows.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, as well as request the applicable formats, the Holder may send the respective request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the following address: José Luis Lagrange No. 103, Piso 3-A1, Colonia los Morales Polanco, Delegation Miguel Hidalgo C.P. 11510. The Holder will describe the Personal Data to which he refers and the Right that he seeks to exercise.
In the event that the information provided in your application is incorrect or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, we may request, within the following five business days upon receipt of the application, to provide the necessary elements or documents to process it. The Holder will have ten business days to meet the requirement, counted from the day after she received it.
If a response is not provided within said period, the corresponding application will be considered as not submitted.
IT ERA will respond to the Owner within a maximum period of time of twenty business days, counted from the date the request was received so that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen business days after the response is communicated. In all cases, the response will be given by the same means by which he has submitted his request or, where appropriate, by any other means agreed with the Holder. The aforementioned terms may be extended in terms of the LFPDP.
6. Limitation of use and disclosure of information
The Controller and/or its Managers will keep the Owner’s personal data for as long as necessary to process their requests for information, products and/or services, as well as to maintain accounting, financial and audit records in terms of the LFPDP and current commercial, fiscal and administrative legislation.
The personal data collected will be protected by adequate administrative, technical and physical security measures against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the LFPDP and other applicable legislation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IT ERA does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to access to the physical or logical systems of the Holders or the Responsible or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, IT ERA will not be in any way responsible for any damages that may result from such unauthorized access.
In addition, you may limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance with the following:
- Register in the Public Registry to avoid Advertising from the Federal Consumer Attorney’s Office. For more information regarding this option, you can contact PROFECO directly by entering the following link: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx or calling from Mexico, Guadalajara and Monterrey at 96 28 00 00 and from rest of the Mexican Republic at 01 800 962 8000.
- You can also register at the following link, in the section: “consumers – register your telephone number” by entering the data requested.
- Request IT ERA, your registration to the “Exclusion List”, in order not to receive information about our products and services.
7. Modifications to the Privacy Notice
IT ERA reserves the right to modify the this Privacy Notice as it deems appropriate. Therefore, it is important that you periodically review whether the updated version of the Privacy Notice has been uploaded to the page and verify if it has any relevant changes, which will be available to you on the website www.iteraprocess.com.
Therefore, IT ERA is not responsible for the modifications that you are unaware of due to the non-periodic review of it.
IT ERA acknowledges that the www site may .iteraprocess.com has errors, so in the event of any errors on this site, you should send an email to the following address: email@example.com
If the Holder considers that his Right to Personal Data Protection has been subject to improper treatment or contrary to the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals and its Regulations, you may file a complaint or complaint with the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), for more information:
A. Contact the free telephone service Tel INAI 01 800 835 43 24. Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the center of the country;
B. You can also ac address to the address located at Insurgentes Sur No. 3211 Col. Insurgentes Cuicuilco, Delegación Coyoacán, C.P. 04530; or
C. Visit the following link: https://home. inai.org.mx/
Last update of this notice July 2018.