Problems or challenges of your cloud projects
Aligned with regulatory compliance and the great technological capacity to respond to the needs of highly demanding sectors in customs operations, they needed to migrate the architecture of their customs declaration system to the cloud.
By migrating the most critical application of their operation to the AWS cloud, they seek to promote innovation in their services as part of the digital transformation that allows them to strengthen and increase their business.
Once our specialists successfully migrated this system, considered the most important within the company, to the AWS cloud, they continued with the migration of all the applications to improve their services on AWS.
This has allowed them to develop a specialized area in foreign trade consulting, evolving their business by offering this service to other customs operations companies.
- Savings of 40% vs. purchase of equipment/hosting at the beginning of the project and 60% later due to scaling.
- 100% of its highly critical systems are on AWS.
- High availability architecture and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for this solution, with 99.99% availability of planned services.
- 100% scalability and elasticity of the architecture with horizontal growth based on cyclical workloads.
- Promote new lines of business such as foreign trade consultancy supported by its software as a service (SaaS) capacity.
Let’s make it happen!
Just like NAD Global, you can make your operations more secure, streamlining your business processes thanks to the flexibility of the cloud. By choosing AWS solutions with our Cloud Centric approach, you reap the benefits of scalability, high availability, and cost optimization.